Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Introducing Myself :)


HiEverybody. First of all, welcome on my blog. I never had a blog before, this isreally new to me. I like to read blogs, but never had one on my own. It is morelike a journal for me, in order to put on paper (webpage? hehe) a bit of everything about me and my family. I'm trying really hard also to loose weight and have better healthy habits. So this blog is a bit my journal for the evolutionof everything. 



Iwant to present myself first! So my name is Annie, I live in Laval, Quebec,Canada ! I am a 26 years old mother of two beautiful princesses, Alyssa 5 yearsold and Nikki 2 years old. I've been sharing my life with an awesome man fornow 9 years already. 9 amazing years, he always been there for me, always thosesmall attentions from day to day, taking care of me like day 1. He's also anAMAZING father for our girls. I couldn't ask for better. He's the love of mylife and my best friend. 

When we met, 9 years ago, I was energetic, not superhealthy, but I had an healthy weight. I was never into sport, fitness, oranything. I wasn't eating super healthy either (God I like pizza and candies!)but I was never overweight. I was never that super thin girl, I had somecurves, but my weight always been in between 125 and 135 pounds (I'm 5'7!). Ihad a BMI of around 20, so it was considered an HEALTHY WEIGHT. This was in2007 and I was 17 years old.



Theyears passed... I gained a few pounds, nothing major. But I don't know for you,but being a couple, eating at the restaurant a lot, going out, made us gainabout 5 pounds per year. After 4 awesome years together, we started thinkingabout having a family. I decided to quit smoking 3 months before starting toget pregnant (best move ever!), but that made me gain about 30 pounds. Thatwasn't the end of the world, I feel like I was still looking ok. AroundChristmas time, we decided to start for real to get pregnant. At the moment wetook the decision, I was 170 pounds. 



Wewere extremely lucky, I got pregnant right away. And this is when it all wentdownhill. I gain 70 pounds during my first pregnancy. I couldn't stop eating,that was crazy. But I always lost weight easily in the past, so in my head, Iwas like "Oh it's ok, I will loose it during my maternity leave, noworries''... But obviously this is not what happen. My body was feelingterrible, its a total of 100 pounds that I gained in 12 months... I went from140 to 240 pounds.

I've never been able to loose it... Or if I was loosing it, I was always goingback up. In 2014 I gave birth to my 2nd girl, thank God I only took a fewpounds and lost everything at the delivery! Now my official weight is 254, asof August 26 2016 with a BMI of 39.8. 



Sohere's my resume of my life and weight gain within the last 9 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment