Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Organization

Its been now a month since my older daughter started kindergarten! Wow, what a month! So busy, it's crazy! My kids are not going to the daycare (I'm extremely lucky, my mommy comes to my house to watch the kids while we work!) so we are not used to have a routine/rush with them! Having a good healthy lunch everyday for my daughter was a big challenge for me.

For me and my man, I was doing it the day before real quick, if we didnt had much we would just pick up something at lunch time... No worries or rush.

I decided to be organized (haha) and do the grocery on Sundays, and prepare all the lunches (including me and my man) as soon as we comeback from the grocery store. So instead of putting everything in the fridge, I directly put yogurt, cheese, crackers etc in separated Ziploc. I do 5 Ziploc for my little one, I have a mini-fridge only for lunches, So I put thoses Ziploc aligned in the fridge. That way, the person taking care of the lunch in the morning only need to empty the bag into the lunchbox! So easy! Only thing missing is the main meal, but I usually just put to leftovers directly in a Tupperware. Super easy to do, and I have a peace of mind for the week!

Here's this week (only 4 days this week!)









No comments:

Post a Comment