Pages

Sunday 23 October 2016

Trying Something New

I decided with a friend to try something new... I don't know why, but doing the other program was kind of boring, maybe because I've done it so many times... Even if I know it work, because I lost 30 pounds last year with it (weight that I regained within a year) I needed something new to try. My friend told me about this program, 21 day fix. Seems cool, new for me and new for her. For everybody that don't know this program, click here. *I'm not promoting at all the product, I'm not a representative either. I'm just giving the info in case someone is curious about the program ;) For a quick summary, it's a program with DVDs with 30 minutes of intense work out and a meal program. We can decide what we eat, but only what's on their list (to be honest its a pretty big list, so not to drastic) and everything is calculated with little plastic containers. We have to calculate at the beginning how many containers we are allowed per category according to your weight. We can also have the shakes, but this is not something I like, to drink water with powder... I make my own healthy shakes.

We decided to do this together my friend and I.. We cooked together almost all the meal we needed for the next week, except maybe 2-3 things that we find better fresh than reheated. That was so cool to have someone with me and cook everything together and then split in half all the meals. We cooked :

- Fajitas in the crock pot (click here for the recipe)
- White fish in the oven (click here for the recipe)
- Easy Egg Muffin (click here for the recipe
- Juicy Chicken Breast in the oven (click here for the recipe)
- Pinky Smoothie (click here for the recipe)

It wasn't that bad to prepared, we took 2 hours including feeding our kids (she have a little baby) and cleaning the dishes. 

So day 1 for me today! Hopefully we will see some change! I decided to NOT weight myself, and just take the measurement at the beginning of the program and then at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment