Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Mother - Daugther Day

*Sorry, I'm so late in my post... I wrote it a month ago but never had time to finish it!*

For my daughter's 5th birthday, we had a really good day! She's not really happy about going to kindergarten, so I made cupcakes for her class for the day of her birthday, so it could be a little bit more special for her. And I think it worked, because she said a lot of classmate spoke to her. She was a bit shy and wasn't going toward other kids, so I think it broke the ice for her. She also had a allergic reaction the day before (mosquito bite in the face), so her face got really swollen... Her teacher called me at work a few minutes before the bus was bringing her back home, to tell me she wasn't comfortable letting her "alone" in the bus. So she stayed at the secretary room with her and the teacher for 30 minutes (time to get there), and she felt special having her teacher only for her! Sounds stupid, but this allergic reaction helped a lot for her integration to her school hehe!

I promised her that I would go pick her up at lunch time and we would have the rest of the day together. I brought one of my really good friend with me, my older daughter love her so much, so she was ecstatic to see her too! We went to her favorite restaurant for some mozzarella sticks (her favorite!) and like I said in previous post, she's such a little princess type of girl. She love having her nails done and being <<chouchouter>>, having massage and stuff. So I took an appointment at the nails salon for the 3 of us, she found it so cool! She was extremely excited when she saw the flowers in her feet bath, doesn't take much to make a little girl happy!







We also built so LEGO at home during her sister's nap time. And to finish, she went for a sleepover at grandma, to give me a chance to put up all the decorations in the house with my friend's help!

So we had a perfect day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment