Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Doing This All The Family Together

We decided, my man and I, to do this together. Like I said before, we manage to loose a lot of weight last year (30 pounds for my part and 15-20 for him) using a specific program. I won't mention it here, because this blog is not to do the promotion of this program but more about having an healthy lifestyle and good habits. It worked really well, this program was about teaching us the value of what we were eating, and developing good day-to-day habits related to food and exercise. 

We had no good excuses, we just stop doing the program. Even without doing this program, we didn't took back right away the weight.. But slowly we started to eat more junk food, more snacks at night, and like I previously said in another post, working night, eating really late and having 4-5 hours of sleep per night ruined everything. 

We are starting a brand new lifestyle/routine if I could say this like this... Everybody is having a new schedule. My older daughter is starting kindergarten, I'm starting now a new day shift, and same as well for my love. It will be easier to have regular supper, eating normal time etc...

We are starting on September 1, and we are both really motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment