Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

It's All About Resistance...

So... It's been a few days, everything went well. I'm having A LOT of fun with my Vitamix, despite my little one phobia of the noise of this machine hehe. She always been extremely scared of loud noise, like the vacuum, lawnmower, big truck etc.. I'm trying really hard to make her understand it's not dangerous..  Even when it's not working, and the container is just laying there to dry, she's scared to go in the kitchen, poor little munchkin!

I've made my first green smoothie ever, and wow it's soooo good! I'm really impress! Ok there's a lot of fruits, but still, it's really tasty! I did half the recipe, and end up with 2 big bottles like on the picture! That's a lot!





My daughter was requesting since day 1 to make homemade lemonade, so I bought a few lemons and we made the lemonade together. It was a really easy recipe, 1 1/2 to 2 lemons depending of the size, 3 cups of water, 1/4 of sugar or sweetener and a lot of ice. It was really good, a bit bitter thought. But drinkable, my daughter loved it!


Even my little one liked it! So far so good with this little machine!

For the diet, it's been good so far. It's always about resistance. Resisting from opening the fridge door every 10 minutes, resisting from eating the leftovers from the kid's plates, resisting from taking a nice fancy coffee with caramel syrup and whip cream, resisting from taking more than 1 slice of bread in the bread bowl when we are visiting family and friends... I could go on for a really long time.

I find it's easy when you're at home. I don't buy chips, candy or any fast food. Same for my lunch at work, I do my lunch the night before and I know what's inside. But the hard part, it's when we are outside of our routine. When we go to the restaurant with friends and family, when we are invited somewhere, when we are going out for the day for a family activity...

But so far so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment